Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer is a sacred season. It is a season to learn to walk with Jesus. It is a sacred season to live nearer to him. It is a season to know him more and more. It is a blessed season to go near Jesus and taste his sweetness.

SUMMER MY FAVORITE SEASON

Whenever summer comes I am greatly elated. It is season for me to share Jesus with little kids. The summer vacation gives me ample opportunities to gather children and bring them closer to Jesus. Since I was teaching in a school it was easier for me to collect them and teach them through telling them stories and doing things interesting to them. The local people encouraged me since they were also searching for a way to occupy the time of their children.
(http://www.faithwriters.com/wc-article-level1-previous.php?id=30457)

No comments: